Eye Exerciser – Eye Trainingfor Apple iOS [Free for Limited Time]
***** LIMITED TIME SALE *****
Eye Exerciser is an eye training program designed to improve eyesight. When you exercise your eyes, you move your eye muscles to create up-and-down, side-to-side or circular motion. You also work the muscles controlling back-and-forth movement of your eye’s natural lens, to help achieve sight at multiple distances.
Often, when people use their mobile devices, they tend to watch one spot for a very long time. This causes the eye muscles to stiffen and eyesight to gradually decline. The aim of Eye Exerciser is to stimulate the muscles of the eyes and thereby, improve your vision. Eye Exerciser includes various programs to exercise your eyes in different ways. If you use Eye Exerciser daily, your vision will gradually improve.
The Eye Exerciser app is a universal app working on iPhone and iPad. If you buy one, then you can use on both devices.
* Basic eye muscle exercises – Basic exercises help you strengthen and stretch muscles of your eyes.
* Advanced eye muscle exercises – Advanced exercises make your eyes use more fine muscles than Basic Program. It may be hard to do exercise but Advanced Program gives better effects.
* Saccade exercise – A saccade is a fast movement of an eye. It can also be a fast shift in frequency of an emitted signal or other quick change.
* Infinity swing exercises – Infinity Swing exercises use the whole of the muscles of your eyes by rolling them around.
* Spiral exercises – Spiral exercises use the whole of the muscles of your eyes by rolling them around.
* And more exercises are being developed 🙂
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK
Since 2011(almost 5 years), eye doctors and their patients have used Eye Exerciser and provided feedbacks to help make the app more effective. We really appreciate these people. Eye Exerciser update with more exercise programs and functions periodically. Please help to make the app even more effective by giving your feedback.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.