Genius Scan+ – PDF Scanner v3.0 for Android
Genius Scan+ – PDF Scanner v3.0 Apk | 6.3 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires Android: 2.2 and up |
Genius Scan turns your Android device into a pocket scanner. It enables you to quickly scan documents on the go and email the scans as JPEG or PDF.
What’s in this version:
– A magnifying glass to adjust precisely the document border
– PDF files that you export can now be protected with a password
– Import existing documents to Genius Scan
– Smart document names allows automatic document naming with flexibility
– Tags help you organize and find documents efficiently
– A passcode lock to keep your scans safe
– Merging documents is now easier than ever
In addition to email, Genius Scan provides easy upload to Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone.
The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. It allows you to build PDF documents with multiple scans.
Still not convinced* Genius Scan has more than 8 million users and has been featured multiple times on the different mobile app stores.
But first, the key features (aka.: what makes this scanner different from the camera)
* Detects page frame and corrects perspective
* Enhances the scan with color or black-and-white post-processing
* Emails the scans as JPG or PDF
* Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
* Export documents to any app supporting JPG or PDF files
* Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Wondering how our users use Genius Scan?
* To quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
* At the university, to take a picture of a whiteboard
* On the road, to archive receipts and send them to Expensify
* To make a copy when you have no copier available
* To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
* Save the perfect recipe after cooking
* Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
* Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter