Wide Split Lens for Apple iOS [Free for Limited Time]
FREE FOR 24 HOURS,GET IT BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP!
Want to really impress your Instagram followers* Use Wide Split Lens to produce interesting photos like Cloning Yourself, Make you Suspended in the Air,Finger Fire,Face Bomb,Swapping Your Body Parts, make Your Own Ghost or Capture a series of photos to tell a story!
Wide Split Lens enables you to produce easy and perfect incredible photo on your iPhone.The quality of the results of Wide Split Lens overwhelm other app’s outcome.
How it works?
* First select 1 of 51 layouts. Adjust the split bars to where you want them.
* Snap your pic! Take your first photo. After snapping the first photo on the first side of the screen, the another side of the screen now becomes active.
* You can also add images from your library.
* Adjust and Blend your images. Use the Split bars! To move and blend the image, zoom in or out.
* Apply a variety of high-quality filters,Wide Split Lens provides 116 amazing filters and FX to get your pictures looking fly.
* Save your masterpiece to your album or share it with social media like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, & Email.
How to make you floating in the air?
1. Use the upper and lower split-screen layout!
2. Standing on a large box, take the first photo.
3. Remove the big box, then shot the second photo.
4. Move the split bar to achieve the best results.
Give full play to your imagination to capture incredible photos by using 50 different layouts!
* Divide your camera into several frames and blend images together.
* 51 different layouts for your shooting pleasure.
* 116 different high-quality photo filters, includes 30+ textures and 30 bokeh effects to make your images truly unique.
* Shoot or upload photos from your library.
* The built-in timer.
* The ability to zoom each frame individually and move each image.
* The ability to export different-resolution image: 640×852, 960×1278, 1280×1704, 1600×2120,1920×2556,2240×2982.
* Save it to your library or share it with social media like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, & Email.
* Endless Possibilities!
* If your photo can not be saved to the album, you can enter the “Settings” -> “Privacy” -> “Photo” to find “Split Lens”, and then turn on the switch.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.