How to Back Up and Restore Data on Nokia Lumia 920
How to Back-Up Nokia Lumia 920
To back up your Nokia Lumia 920, you will need Microsoft account. Follow these steps:
1. Go to the start screen and swipe down from the top
2. Tap All Settings and select “backup”.
3. Sign in to your Microsoft account when asked.
4. Choose what to back up (things such as your photos, videos, settings, text messages, etc.).
How to Restore Nokia Lumia 920
1. Tap on Get started > Next, click on Accept, and then sign in to your Microsoft account (the same one you used for backup).
2. You will be asked if you want to restore your Nokia Lumia 920, and here, click on the name of your device and tap Next.
3. The message “Preparing to restore” will show up on the screen, and once again tap Next.
4. Once restore process is completed click, you will see a message “Thank you for choosing Nokia”, click accept.