How to Create Checklists in the Notes App on your iPhone and iPad
1. Open the Notes app on your iOS device.
2. Compose a new Note, or open one that already exists.
3. Tap anywhere in the compose section and you will see a plus icon appear – tap it.
4. Tap the checklist icon on the far left.
5. A blank checklist button will appear where you can type in your task.
You can also move the cursor next to an already listed item and tap the checklist button to create a mark.
6. To mark an item as done, simply tap inside the empty circle.