How to Switch Multiple Instagram Profiles & Accounts on iPhone
How to Add Multiple Instagram Accounts
Adding a second Instagram account to the app is a little hidden at first, but once you add a single account it becomes really easy to add more:
1. Update your Instagram app to the latest version.
2. From the Instagram app, tap the profile button in the bottom right corner.
3. Now tap the gear icon in the upper right corner to access optional settings for Instagram app.
4. Scroll all the way down in Options and tap on “Add Account”.
5. Add the username and password for the secondary Instagram account then tap on “login”.
How to Switch Between Multiple Instagram Accounts from Profiles
Once you have added an additional Instagram account you can now switch between them easily by doing the following:
1. Tap on the Profile button from the Instagram app.
2. Now tap on the current username in the profile titlebar of the app to bring down the user name switching panel.
3. Tap on the Instagram account to switch to and instantly change to that account.