How to Compress Video Size on Android Devices
1. Download and install Video Converter Android.
2. Launch the Video Converter app on your Android device and install the Codecs if prompted.
3. Select the video from the in-built gallery or choose it from the file manager.
4. After you select the video, click on the Convert icon located at the bottom of the video preview.
5. Select the Manual profile to manually set the video resolution, bitrate and FPS of the video. You can set them on a trail and error method to get the output video according to your requirements.
6. Initially, try with the minimal settings of 176×144 resolution, bitrate as 800 and FPS as 23.98. Then increase the quality as per your requirements and choose the best output that fits your needs.
7. Once the options are set, click on the Convert icon at the top and wait until the video is compressed and converted as per your settings.