How to Root any Android Device without a PC using Towel Root App
Towel Root is a universal root tool which mostly supports Samsung devices and can root your Samsung device without voiding Knox security flag. It’s also a simple one-click root tool and all you need to do is to download the APK from below, install it and click the make it ra1n button to root your device.
1. Download Towelroot apk.
2. Connect your Xperia to your PC now.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to your device.
4. Disconnect your device and locate the APK file on it.
5. Tap the APK file to begin installation.
6. Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
7. Allow Unknown Sources from Settings > Security if required.
8. Proceed with the installation and complete it.
9. Now open the Towelroot application from the app drawer.
10. Tap the button “make it ra1n” in the towelroot app.
11. Now download SuperSu.zip file.
12. Unzip the file, and grap Superuser.apk from the common folder in the unzipped folder.
13. Now copy this apk to your Xperia, and install it using steps 2 – 8.
14. Once installed, update Superuser or SuperSu using Google Play Store.
15. Phewwww! That’s all, you can now enjoy your rooted Xperia.