How to Recover Lost Data on Rooted Android Devices
1. Download Undeleter app from Google Play Store.
2. The app is pretty straightforward and simple. First you need to select the storage device from which you want to retrieve your data. It can be either Internal storage or external storage (SDcard).
3. Grant root permissions for the app if prompted.
4. Now, scan your device for deleted files. It will take some time for the scan to complete, depending on the storage device size and the access speed of the storage.
5. Once restored, you can retrieve the data from several tabs – Files, pictures, music, videos and documents.
6. Simply select the file you want to restore and you can restore it to the place of origin or to another location.