How to Turn Any Song into a Ringtone on your Android Phone
1. Install the free Ringdroid app from the Google Play Store.
2. Locate Ringdroid on your phone and tap it.
3. The app will launch and you will find a list of songs on your device in the main window of the app. To view all the sounds on your device, hit the action icon in the top-right corner, and choose Show all audio.
4. Select the song you would like to use as a ringtone.
5. Once you have selected a song, its waveform will open up. Use the two sliders above and below the graph to choose a start and end point for your ringtone.
6. Finally, save the sound clip by pressing the disk icon. You can rename it if you wish, and specify which type of alert you want to use it for (the default option is ringtone).