How to Recover Lost Notifications on Android
The notification log – where you can view deleted notifications – is only available on Android 4.3 Jellybean or above. For the purposes of this walkthrough, we used stock Android Lollipop.
1. Long-tap an empty space on your Android home screen, then tap Widgets.
2. Swipe left until you get to the Settings shortcut widget.
3. Long-tap the widget until your home screens appear, then drag it to a home screen of your choice.
4. In the Settings shortcut menu that appears, scroll down and tap Notification log.
5. A Notification log shortcut will appear on your home screen. Just tap this, and you’ll have access to your notification history.