How to Remove My Device From Google Play Store
1. Launch Google Chrome on your desktop PC, and then head to the Google Play Store website.
2. On the top-right corner, you’ll find an icon in the form of a gear. Click on that, and then click on Settings.
3. From there, you will have a visual on the ‘My Devices’ section, by which you can see all of your recorded devices by the Google Play Store.
4. In order to hide the device from the common menus that you see, uncheck the box which reads ‘visibility’ next to the device in mind.
5. Do this for all the devices which you feel you don’t need anymore.
6. Once done, scroll all the way down, and click on ‘Update’.