How to Find Text on Web Page in Safari for iOS9 on iPhone & iPad
1. Open Safari if you haven’t done so already and go to the website you wish to search.
2. Tap on the top of the screen to make the URL bar and sharing buttons visible in Safari, then tap on the Share button which looks like a little box with an arrow coming out of it.
3. Scroll through the secondary action items in the Sharing options screen, scroll past Favorites, Add Bookmark, Copy, etc to find “Find On Page”.
4. Type the text or number to match within the current webpage to search for it, then tap on the “Search” button, the first match will immediately be visible and highlighted in the Safari browser.
5. Use the arrow keys next to the search box to find next and previous text matches for your search phrase on the web page, when finished tap on “Done”.