How to Change the Names of the Icons on your Android Home Screen
1. Download and install QucikShortCutsfrom Google PlayStore.
2. Once the app is installed, launch it from your app drawer by tapping on its icon. Now you’ll see the list of all apps, scroll down and find the app for which you want to change the name. Tap on the App.
3. All the information of the app will be displayed, tap on the “Tap to change label”.
4. When you tap on change the label a new dialog box will show up, rename the shortcut and tap on Ok.
5. Now new name displays at the top of the right pane.
6. You’ll see a create button at the bottom of the screen, Tap on it to create a new app shortcut.
7. Once its done you’ll see a pop-up asking for the ranking.
8. Done. =)