Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock for Apple iOS [Free for Limited Time]
Waking up made easy.
An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed.
Sleep Cycle helps millions of people to wake up rested.
Featured in: CNN, Wired, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, The New York Times.
#1 Top Paid app in United States
#1 Top Paid app in United Kingdom
#1 Top Paid app in Japan
#1 Top Paid app in Germany
#1 Top Paid app in France
Sleep cycle is continuously rated as the best smart alarm clock and is the world’s most used intelligent alarm clock.
* Our patented technology monitors your sleep movements using sound or vibration analysis.
* Sleep Cycle then finds the optimal time to wake you up during a 30 minute window that ends at your set alarm time.
* Recommended placement: Near the bed or on the floor.
As you sleep you go through different phases, ranging from deep sleep to light sleep. The phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how tired you will feel when you wake up.
Since you move differently in bed during the different phases, Sleep Cycle can use the microphone or accelerometer in your iPhone to monitor your movements and determine which sleep phase you are in.
Sleep Cycle wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase.
Sleep Cycle was developed using proven sleep science and years of research and development.
* Sleep analysis with our patented sound analysis technology or if you prefer, the sensitive accelerometer in your iPhone
* Detailed sleep statistics and sleep graphs
* Carefully selected alarm melodies
* Snooze by shaking or double tapping the phone lightly
* Fully integrated with Apple Health. Exchanges sleep analysis and heart rate
* Customizable wake up window. From instant (regular alarm clock) up to 90 minutes
* Background mode – set your alarm and exit Sleep Cycle – sleep analysis will continue in the background
* Support for the M7 and M8 co-processor – measure your daily physical activity and see how it affects your Sleep Quality
* Export sleep data to Excel for detailed analysis
* Online backup – secure your data online to make sure it’s always with you
* Long term trends – compare your sleep with the world
* Sleep aid – helps you fall asleep faster
* Sleep notes – see how events such as drinking coffee, eating too much or having a stressful day affect your sleep quality
* Wake up mood – see how using Sleep Cycle affects your morning moods
* Weather – see how weather affects your Sleep Quality
* Heart rate monitor – measure your resting heart rate (RHR) every morning using the built-in camera in your device
* Philips HUE light bulb support – simulate a natural sunrise to give you an even softer wake-up
Ability to charge your phone by the bed.
Ability to place your phone near the bed, such as on a nightstand table or on the floor.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.