How to Transfer your Clash of Clans Village from iOS to Android
1. Install Clash of Clans on your Android device and open the app.
2. Leave your Android device alone for a second and move on to your iDevice.
3. Open up Clash of Clans on your iDevice and head to the Settings gears on the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. In the middle of this panel you’ll see “Link a device” just under Sound Effects. Tap this, and select “This is the OLD DEVICE” of the two options that appear.
5. The next menu will ask if you are linking to another iDevice or something else. Select “I want to link to another device” and you’ll be given a 12-digit code.
6. Back on your Android device, tap the G+ Sign-in button that appears under “Already have a village?” in the top left of the game tutorial.
7. From here, you’ll be signed in to Google Play Games, and if you have never played Clash of Clans on an Android device before you’ll be prompted to enter in the 12-digit code from your iDevice.
If you’ve played Clash of Clans on an Android device with Google Play Games installed before, you won’t need to enter the code and instead you’ll be asked if you are sure you want to load your village. Even if it’s been a while since you’ve played on an Android device before, Clash of Clans will load the current state of your village according to their servers, which will be the version you just had on your iDevice.
8. You’re done! Enjoy! =)