How to View Desktop Versions of Mobile Websites in Safari for iOS9
1. Open the web page in Safari for iOS that you wish to request the desktop site version of.
2. Now tap on the Share button.
3. You will see two menus with different options. Swipe the lower menu to its right.
4. Tap on Request Desktop Site.
Here is another simple way to access desktop version of any webpage in Safari on iPhone running iOS9
1. Open any website in Safari browser on iPhone.
2. Once the web page is fully loaded, long press (for 2 seconds or so) the Refresh button on top right.
3. A menu will pop up at the bottom with an option: Request Desktop Site.
4. Tap on this option and you can see the desktop version of the same website on your iPhone.