How to Set and Use Live Wallpapers on iPhone 6S
1. To access Live Wallpapers open Settings and head over to Wallpaper.
2. Next tap on “Choose New Wallpaper” and select the Live category in the far right.
3. Once inside of the Live Wallpaper section, select the Live wallpaper you’d like to try out.
4. Make sure that Live Photo is selected at that bottom. Otherwise, if you choose Perspective or Still, the image will not animate. If you are happy with your choice, tap on Set to continue.
5. Select either Lock Screen, Home Screen or Both and your Live Wallpaper will be set.
6. To activate a live photo, you need to use 3D Touch. Simply press on the screen firmly to animate your wallpaper.
Please note that the Live Photo will only animate on the Lock Screen, not the Home Screen.