How to Switch from Android to iOS (iPhone or iPad)
1. On your Android smartphone download and install Move to iOS from the Google Play Store.
2. Once downloaded open the app and agree to the terms and conditions. The app will then get to a screen where it waits for a code.
3. On your iPhone start the initial setup until you get to the Restore screen. When you are there, you should tap on Move from Android. You will then see a code on your screen.
4. Enter this on your Android smartphone. This allows the two devices to connect over WiFi.
5. You will soon see a summary of what will transfer from Android to iPhone. Do not exit the app or move the phones far apart until this completes.
6. When the transfer is complete the iPhone will need to finish some housecleaning activities and then you will need to complete the iPhone setup, including if you should merge iCloud data with what is already on the iPhone.
7. After you complete the iPhone setup, you will soon see a pop up asking you to enter the Google account passwords in iPhone settings. Tap on the Settings option to go right to the page to enter your password. Even though the app transfers your Google account, it does not transfer the password.
8. After you complete this you are now ready to use the iPhone.