How to Fix iOS9 Slow Performance and Lag with Three Easy Tips
Speed Up iOS9 by Disabling Transparency and Motion
1. Open the “Settings” app in iOS and go to “General”.
2. Choose “Accessibility”.
3. Locate “Increase Contrast” and choose “Reduce Transparency”, toggling that to the ON position.
4. Go back to Accessibility and now locate “Reduce Motion”, toggle that to the ON position as well.
5. Exit out of Settings and explore around iOS to immediately feel the difference in speed.
Boost Performance By Disabling Background App Refresh
1. In the Settings app of iOS, go to “General”.
2. Find “Background App Refresh” and turn the feature to the OFF position.
Disable Siri Suggestions for a Another Speed Increase
1. Open the Settings app and go to “General”.
2. Select “Spotlight Suggestions”.
3. Flip the switch for “Siri Suggestions” to the OFF position.