How to Change Country in Google Play Store
Following are the instruction provided by Google Play support:
If you’re having issues viewing your intended country’s Play Store and would like to change your default payment method or update an existing billing address in Google Wallet, please use the following steps:
1) Sign into your Google Wallet account to manage your payment methods.
2) Delete all of your payment methods from Google Wallet, and only add a card to one with a billing address located inside your desired country
3) Open the Play Store and navigate to any item available for download
4) Click to begin a download until you reach the “Accept and buy” screen (no need to complete the purchase)
5) Close the Play Store and clear data for the Google Play Store application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Clear Data) or clear your browser cache
6) Re-open the Play Store. You should now see the Play Store that matches your default payment instrument’s billing country.
If you haven’t yet added a payment method to your account for the first time, please add a card directly from the Play Store with a billing address that matches your intended country location. Then, follow steps 3 through 6 to show your intended country’s Play Store.
After applying the given steps above and still there is no luck, then follow the instruction given below.
Step #1: Open wallet.google.com on your browser, go to settings and change the home address. After that goto Address book tab and remove the old address.
Step #2: After removing the old address you’ll be prompted to accept the new terms and condition for the new country.
Step #3: Now open Google Play Store on your device, go to settings> Apps > Google Play Store > Clear Data.
All Done! Please do tell me if this guide helped you or not, and don’t forget to share it with your friends.