How to remove Facebook birthdays from ‘My Calendars’ on Android Phone
– Open Facebook and go to your Events page.
– Now at the top the page you see settings click on Export Events.
– You’ll get a popup windows with a Url, copy the Url.
– Now go to your Google Calendar and at the bottom of the page, you’ll see other calendars and an Add button, click on Add Button.
– Now paste the Url you have copied before and tap on ok. Now refresh the page and you’ll see only Facebook events.
Open Calendar on your Android device, click on 3 line located on the top left corner. You’ll see your Gmail accounts, Events, Birthdays and Holidays. Tap on birthdays and then tap on the Facebook account, you’ll see a pop-up with three options Tap on “Do not Include birthdays”.
Go to your Android device settings > Accounts > Google >Tap on the email ID > Unsync the Calendar.
For HTC User’s try this:
Go into Accounts and sync in Settings and remove Facebook HTC Sense and your calendar will be back to normal.