How to Unlock a Disabled Apple ID
1. Visit iforgot.apple.com on your browser.
2. On that site, you will have to enter your first name, last name and current email address and then click Next.
3. You will have to provide the Recovery Key in case two-step verification is enabled. (If two-step verification is not enabled, skip this step and go to the next step.)
You should keep the Recovery key printed out and saved in a safe location. Type in the Key number and click on the ‘Next’. Now you have to select the phone number that you used for two-step verification and Continue button needs to be clicked on. Type in the verification code and hit Continue.
4. Write your new apple id password in New Password and Confirm Password fields.
5. Hit Reset Password button.