How to Change Gmail Password on your Phone
Just follow these simple steps, and you will change Gmail password in a few seconds:
1. Make sure that you are connected to the Internet.
2. Open the browser on your phone.
3. Type the following address: google.com/settings/passwordchange .
4. You will be asked to log in to your Google account, so add your user name and current password.
5. Next, you will see the “Password” screen and two fields.
6. In the first one enter a new password, and in the second one confirm the new password.
7. When you are done, click Change Password at the bottom of the screen.