How to Make Free Phone Calls on iPhone using FaceTime Audio
How to Set Up the App
In order to use FaceTime and its audio feature, the first thing that you should do is to set up the app. To do that, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings
2. Tap on FaceTime
3. Use the toggle switch to enable the app
4. Next, select “Use your Apple ID for FaceTime”
5. Use your Apple ID details to sign in
6.Add your phone number and email address at which you can be reached by FaceTime.
You are ready to use FaceTime.
How to place FaceTime audio call
Before you place a call, make sure that you are connected to the Internet, Wi-Fi network or cellular. Follow these steps:
1. Open FaceTime on your iPhone
2. Click on Contact
3. Select one of the contacts you wish to call
4. If the contact you want to call enabled FaceTime, you will see two buttons next to FaceTime: video and phone
5. Choose the phone button by clicking on it.
The other way to place a FaceTime audio call is:
1. Open the contacts
2. Find the contact you wish to call
3. If there is the FaceTime option next to the person’s name tap on phone button.