How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone and iPad
In order to download a video to your iPhone or iPad, you should get one of the third-party app. One of the apps that is still available in the App Store, and that seems to be working just fine is Video Downloader Liter Super – VDownload.
1. Download and Install Video Downloader Lite Super – VDownload.
2. Launch the application.
3. Select the Browser icon (if it’s not already selected).
4. In the address bar, type youtube.com .
5. Search for the video you want.
6. When the list of videos shows up, select the one you wish to download.
7. Tap Download.
8. Once the video is downloaded, it will be in the Files section.