How to Change the Watch Face on Android Wear
The first step all Android Wear device owners should know is how to change your device’s watch face. Both the Samsung Gear Live and LG G Watch come with a lot of different pre-loaded watch faces, so let’s take a look at how to switch through them all.
Procedure: Manual Instructions
1. From your homescreen while the display is powered on, long press on the screen.
2. You will see all of the watch faces offered by your device. You can scroll right or left through these options.
3. Once you find a watch face that you like, tap on it to set it as your permanent watch face.
Procedure: Voice Instructions
1. From your homescreen, say “Ok Google.”
2. Once you see the visual prompt to begin your query, say “Settings.”
3. Once in your Settings menu, scroll towards the bottom to where it says “Change watch face.”
4. From here, scroll through the many different faces, then tap on the one you would like to set.