How to Sign PDF Forms on Android
1. Download Adobe Reader from Google Play and install it.
2. Open a PDF file that needs to be signed.
3. When prompted, choose Adobe Reader to open it.
4. With PDF open, find the areas that you need to fill out and tap on the screen.
5. Tap the icon that looks like a speech bubble behind a pen.
7. From this menu you can fill out forms, type letters, doodle, etc.
8. Once you are ready to sign, tap on the icon that looks like a fountain pen doodling (far right).
9. Once that icon has been tapped, you need to tap on the document where you would like to sign.
10. If you have never signed anything before, you will be taken to a screen to create a signature.
11. Sign away using your finger!
12. When finished, press the check box and your signature will be added to the PDF.
13. If it’s not in the correct place, that’s OK, feel free to tap on it to highlight with a box with 4 dots.
14. Once highlighted, you can drag the signature to a new spot, resize, or adjust color, opacity, thickness. You can delete it as well.
15. With your signature in place, hit the back button once to get to the original menu.
16. Tap the menu button and then “Share.”
17. From there, email or send your signed PDF using the service of your choice.