How to Enable Developer Options and Debugging on Android Wear
1. Say “OK, Google” to your watch, then “settings” to bring up the settings menu.
2. Scroll down to About, and tap on it.
3. Find the build number and tap on it multiple times.
4. A countdown will tell you that you are becoming a developer.
5. Once tapped enough, you will unlock the developer options menu.
6. Swipe back once (a swipe to the right) and you should see a new option under About for Developer options.
7. Tap on Developer options.
8. Find ADB debugging, tap on it, then tap the green check to enable it.