How to Remove Bloatware Apps Without Rooting using Easy Debloater Tool
Bloatware is used to describe software that has lots of features and requires considerable disk space and RAM to install and run. As the cost of RAM and disk storage has decreased, there has been a growing trend among software developers to disregard the size of applications and the end result is bloated software.
1. Download Easy Debloater Tool’s latest version on your Windows PC or MAC and install it. Once installed, open the Easy Debloater Tool.
2. Once you’ve installed the tool. It’s time to connect your device to your PC now. Before you connect your device, you must enable USB debugging mode on it. In order to do so, open settings > about device > tap build number for 7 times to get developer options in settings. Now open developer options and enable USB debugging mode.
3. Make sure that you’ve installed your Android USB drivers. Now use your original data cable to establish connection between your phone and your Windows PC.
4. Once debloater tool has detected your device, it will display a warning message telling you about the after effects of disabling a wrong application/package. A message may pop up telling you about some devices on which you cannot block some applications but completely disable instead. If your device becomes unstable after removing an application, you may have to perform a factory reset to recover. Once you’ve read and understood this message, hit OK.
5. Now the tool will load. Click on “Read Device Packages” on the upper left. It will read all packages on your device and list them.
6. Once the packages have been listed, you will find some packages which will be already selected and the sync indicator on the bottom left will be displaying a green signal. This means that this package has already been blocked by the phone and requires no changes.
7. Now select your desired packages that you want to disabled, upon making the selection, the Sync indicator will turn red and an Apply button will appear at the top left. Pressing the Apply button will perform the necessary function and result in making changes, once the changes have been made, the number of changes will appear in changes appearing at top centre.
8. Once you’ve blocked the applications, you can click the Read Phone Packages button again to read packages from your phone. You will find the recently blocked apps already marked/synced now. You can also use filter option to locate specific bloatware apps.
9. Root users can remove the application and its traces completely from their device using the remove option in this tool.
That’s all with this tool. We hope that you find it easy to follow.