How to Disable Bloatware Apps from Android Without Root
Bloatware is used to describe software that has lots of features and requires considerable disk space and RAM to install and run. As the cost of RAM and disk storage has decreased, there has been a growing trend among software developers to disregard the size of applications and the end result is bloated software.
In Android 4.0 ICS, Google integrated a “Disable” option in application settings. Using this option, you can disable all the applications you want to get rid of. Here are the steps explaining this procedure to disable your desired applications.
1. Open settings application on your Android smartphone.
2. Now in settings go to > apps / application manager.
3. Now in application manager, go to “All” tab.
4. Now locate the application you want to disable and tap the application name.
5. It will open settings of that particular application, you will have a disable option here.
6. Now tap “Disable/Turn Off” to disable the application.
7. To enable the application, simply open the “Disabled Apps/Turned Off” tab in apps/application manager, and enable the application.