Archos Video Player v9.0.1 for Android
Archos Video Player v9.0.1 Apk | 7 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires Android: 4.0.3 and Up
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
What’s in this version:
– New leanback user interface for Android TV
– This new user interface can be enabled in the preferences for all Android 4.2+ devices (keep in mind that it’s not intended for touch-screen)
– New: UPnP indexing (with limited feature set, use SMB when possible)
– New: “Private mode” to disable auto-indexing and history
– RECORD_AUDIO permission has been added to allow Android TV vocal search
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.