SunUp Alarm for Apple iOS [Free for Limited Time]
SunUp is a drastically simplified alarm app, that lets you set them in seconds.
The Flat design and an intuitive interface enable the best experience for this daily task.
ATTENTION: SunUp can only work properly if you are not in silent-mode, so make sure the switch at the side of your phone is NOT on orange and you don’t have a crescent moon in your status bar.
– Simply set the time by swiping your finger over the screen
– next set the minutes by dragging the centered circle
– swap between AM and PM by tapping the word
– finally tap the center to activate the alarm
– convenience: use the timer from the bottom right screen corner to set relative alarms (e.g. “in 5 Minutes”)
– when ringing: tap to snooze or swipe down to stop
– snooze or stop the alarm directly from the lock screen: just swipe across to reveal two buttons (only on iOS 8)
– journal your sleep time in the new Health app (iOS 8 only)
– swipe from the left edge to reveal the menu
– here you can change the ringtone, theme, custom snooze time and settings
– close it again by swiping from the right
– optional night mode to wake you up naturally
– 12 or 24h interface
– use the new widget in the notification center to watch your alarms from anywhere
– set timers from your writs with the Apple Watch app
– for pros: set SSH hooks to your Raspberry Pi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.