How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and Connect With SmartTV
How To Enable screen mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge:
1. Goto quick setting.
2. Tap on Screen mirroring icon and enable it.
Now in the following steps you’ll find out how you can enable screen mirroring with AllShare Cast Wireless Hub, HomeSync, Miracast and HDMI Cable.
How to screen mirror from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to a TV using AllShare Cast:
1. Turn on your television.
2. Power on your AllShare Cast though charger.
3. Connect your TV with AllShare Cast with HDMI Cable.
4. Kindly properly put HDMI Cable in the right port.
5. Now wait for the light to get blue from red on your AllShare Cast device.
6. Your TV is connected with AllShare Cast.
7. Now go to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge quick setting and tap on screen mirroring and first turn off then turn on it again.
8. After turning on Screen mirroring you will get a list of available devices. Select AllShare Cast’s dongle and enter the PIN as showed on TV.
9. Your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is connected with your TV through AllShare Cast.
How to screen mirror from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to a Samsung Smart TV:
1. Press Input from your Samsung SmartTV remote.
2. Select Screen Mirroring from your Smart Tv screen.
3. Now go to your Galaxy S6 Edge quick setting tap on Screen Mirroring.
4. Your Phone will list all the available device available for Screen Mirroring.
5. Select Samsung Smart TV. That’s all.