Fireproof Games: The Room v1.0.2 for Apple iOS
Welcome to The Room, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world.
App Store Editor’s Choice in 146 countries
#1 App in UK & US
#1 App in 65 other countries
#1 Game in 80 countries
#1 Puzzle Game in 116 countries
#1 Adventure Game in 115 countries
#1 Grossing Game in 19 countries including the UK
Reached the top 10 Highest Grossing Game in 103 countries
The Room has been awarded the following:
* Apple’s iPad Game of the Year 2012
* BAFTA – Best British Game 2012
* GDC Award – Best Mobile/Handheld Game 2012
* New York Video Game Critics Circle – Best Mobile/Handheld Game 2012
* International Mobile Games Awards – Excellence in Visuals
* International Mobile Games Awards – People’s Choice
* TIGA Awards – Best Game Design 2012
* Pocket Gamer Gold Award
* Develop Awards – Best Micro Studio (Fireproof Games)
How are you, old friend?
If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn.
You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
* Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
* Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
* Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you’re playing.
* Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you’re looking at? Think again.
* Now updated with an all-new Epilogue Chapter (Free to those who have already purchased The Room)
* Available in fully translated English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese versions
The Room will return later this year in the stand-alone sequel, so until then prepare for its release with this all-new ‘Epilogue’ chapter. Follow its mysteries wherever they lead to understand the past and foreshadow the future. This update is free to those who have already purchased The Room.
Requirements: Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.