Supported Nexus devices:
- Galaxy Nexus: GSM Models (both yakju and non-yakju builds)
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Verizon Models
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Sprint Models
- Nexus S: Worldwide, i9020t and i9023 Models
- Nexus S: 850MHz, i9020a Models
- Nexus S: Korea, m200 Models
- Nexus S 4G: d720 Models
- Nexus 7: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 3G: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 10: Samsung Tablet
- Nexus 4: LG Phone
1. Select the correct device and build (what you are currently running)
2. Configure your drivers if you haven’t already using the driver guide (If you aren’t sure use Step 3 of the driver guide to test your drivers).
3. If you need to backup your important data.
4. Unlock your device
5. Root your device
6. Enjoy! ^_^
Try out the other toolkit features by pressing the buttons, each button explains what it does first. So the best way to get familiar with the toolkit is simply to press the buttons and read what it says.
Make a habit of updating the toolkits master lists: “Help > About NexusRootToolkit…”
- Droid Life for their great instructions!
- Google for android development.
- Koush for making Clockwork Mod
-Team Win for Open Recovery (TWRP)
- Chainfire for developing SuperSU
- 1wayjonny for the Universal Drivers
- AutoIt fourms for lots of helpful information!
- copkay for his great guide on making backups
- Ritesh Sahu for BackupRestore apps
- Stericson for the BusyBox app
Keywords: how to unroot kata T3