Here’s the tutorial:
1. Make sure SD Card present on your Galaxy Y
2. Navigate to the screen that you want capture
3. Press Home button and quickly press power on button
4. Then you can hear the capture sound ( camera sound )
5. Screen captured saved as image file at SD Card / ScreenCapture directory.
If the above method didn’t worked for you for various reasons which includes the timing you have to keep up in pressing the buttons, just hold down the HOME key and then press the POWER button or simply hold the BACK button and press the HOME key twice as these actions are configured as the hot key combinations for capturing the screenshots either of these two alternative ways will work and help you in getting the screenshots.
Keywords: how to screenshot on galaxy rush, how to screenshot on samsung galaxy rush, how to screenshot on galaxy y neo, how to screenshot on a samsung galaxy rush, how to screenshot on samsung y neo, how to screenshot on galaxy discover, screenshot samsung galaxy discover, how to take screenshot on samsung galaxy chat, how do you screenshot on a galaxy rush, how to screenshot on a galaxy rush