Here’s the tutorial:
1. Make sure SD Card present on your Galaxy Y
2. Navigate to the screen that you want capture
3. Press Home button and quickly press power on button
4. Then you can hear the capture sound ( camera sound )
5. Screen captured saved as image file at SD Card / ScreenCapture directory.
If the above method didn’t worked for you for various reasons which includes the timing you have to keep up in pressing the buttons, just hold down the HOME key and then press the POWER button or simply hold the BACK button and press the HOME key twice as these actions are configured as the hot key combinations for capturing the screenshots either of these two alternative ways will work and help you in getting the screenshots.
Keywords: how to screenshot samsung galaxy y neo, screenshot galaxy y neo, kode screen capture samsung galaxy y neo, keyword screen shot for samsung galaxy chat, how to talk screenshot in galaxy y, take screensho galaxy y neo, how to take screensotin galaxy Y text, how to take screenshot with samsung galaxy neo, how to take screenshot on samsung galaxy mp3, how to take screenshot on galaxy y neo