1. A Wifi adapter on your Desktop or Laptop.
2. Active Internet connection on your computer.
3. Mobile Phone or Tablet with WiFi.
Sharing Your Computer’s Internet Connection:
1. Download and install the Connectify.
License Key: TJ5JEU-49HGEL-AXEKLE-4XZYZ1-AQ9YW1-TBKLXL-HFD8KE-7BDVF8-8WNYGF-S2TB7N-SRD28K-BG9FF2
2. Turn ON your Desktop or Laptop’s Wifi Adapter.
3. Start the Connectify Application on your PC.
4. Fill in the Hotspot Name and Password. Select the Network Adapter which powers your PC’s internet or select Automatic.
5. Select the Wifi Adapter of your PC (Share Over). Select WPA2 in Sharing Mode. Click on Start Hotspot.
6. Open your Mobile Phone or Tablet WiFi settings. Turn on Wifi Adapter. Search for new connections.
7. When the Connectify Hotspot appears, just click on it and enter the password you chose.
8. Connection Successful!
For Nokia Phone:
For Android Phone:
For Android Tablet:
Keywords: connectify, How to share broadband internet on pc to nokia e5, how to share computer screen to s60v5, how to share pc internet with nokia c2, HTC pc chot, this version of connectify is no longer supported, WiFi receiver app for symbian s60v3, Wifi receiver s40 240x320