Unlocking your Smart Bro, Sun Broadband, and Globe Tattoo Huawei Modem
NOTE: When unlocking Smart Bro Modem, insert any Globe or Sun SIM. When unlocking Globe Tattoo Modem, insert any Smart/TNT or Sun SIM.
1. Click OK when prompt box pop-out to exit dashboard.
2. Download and open Huawei Modem Unlocker below.
3. After opening, by default, it will automatically detect your modem and the 14-digits IMEI. If not, manually provide the IMEI in the box or just close the unlocker and open it again.
4. After detecting your modem, click CALCULATE.
5. Once calculations are done, check Auto-Unlock Modem.
6. Now click UNLOCK, look at the screenshot results assuming your modem is temporarily unlock.
7. Done. Enjoy!
Clarification: Before unlocking, close the dashboard, unlock it.. if its unlocked succesfully, open the dashboard again.. if it checks for a signal, its good.. if error prompts again, I really think its the firmware issue.. try DC-Unlocker.