NO$GBA started as a Gameboy Advance debugger but was later released as a normal emulator(version 1.9). It is the first gameboy advance emulator to support multiplayer games on the same pc! Later versions added support for the NintendoDS portable console.
How to use multiplayer
* put the GBA BIOS file in the emulator’s folder, and rename it to “gba.rom”
* run No$GBA.exe
* pick a GBA image (no ZIP)
* go to “Options” / “Emulation setup”
* increase the number of “Emulated Gameboys”
* in “Link Gamepaks”, set “Gamepaks in all GBA”
* in “Reset/Startup Entrypoint”, set “GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo”)
* click OK, you should then see 2 GBA screens side by side
* right click on the left window, click on “Link” so that the window comes back to normal.
* then redo the right-click and click “Link” , and here we go, the 2nd gameboy does boot!
Please remember that the more gameboy’s you emulate the stonger the pc will have to be!
Keywords: nds emulator for symbian s60v3, nds emulator for symbian belle, nintendo ds emulator for s60v3, NDS emulator for symbian, nintendo ds emulator for s60v5, emulator nds for symbian s60v3, Nintendo ds emulator s60v3, free nds immulator for nokia E5, download MME emulator for nokia symbian, Nds emulator symbian s60v3